Having watched the Verrado community grow over the last 10 years, it is no surprise that DMB Associates Inc, the community’s master developer, is ramping up for the final phase of new home building in the Heritage District. Despite a slow housing recovery, Verrado has been able to draw new buyers to the community because Verrado is such a unique place and very different from most master planned communities across the Valley. One of the main reasons people are moving to Verrado is because of its small town feel.
More than 630 homes will be added to the Heritage District. When the final phase is completed, which could take a few years, the district will consist of 2,175 home sites, 16 new parks, a resort style Heritage Swim Park, a temporary dog park and a K-8 elementary school, part of the Litchfield Elementary School District.
The new home builders that have been selected by DMB to build in the Heritage District’s final phase will be required to design and build with Verrado’s hometown spirit in mind. Homes built with front porches and diverse architecture are a requirement to ensure the hometown feel continues. DMB has a history of connecting with new home builders that understand the level of quality, design and execution that fits within the Verrado lifestyle.
Seven new home builders, selected for their commitment to quality and design, will offer a mix of residential options, with prices starting in the mid $200k range. Several builders currently have models homes open that potential buyers can tour. Additional builders will open model homes late summer or early fall
Current homebuilders in Verrado:
• Lennar Homes, 22 lots with five home plans ranging from 1,875 to 2,515 square feet.
• Maracay Homes, 92 lots with 13 new home plans ranging from 2,063 to 4,152 square feet.
• Meritage Homes, 123 lots with 11 home plans ranging from 2,200 to 4,700 square feet.
Homebuilders new to Verrado:
• AV Homes, 170 lots with 10 home plans ranging from 1,959 to 4,072 square feet.
• Mattamy Homes, 144 lots with six home plans ranging from 1,627 to 2,947 square feet.
• Pinnacle West, 82 lots with four home plans ranging from 1,875 to 2,515 square feet. (Pinnacle West’s unique green court homes will be an exciting addition to the housing options in Verrado)
• William Ryan Homes, 82 lots with four home plans ranging from 1,933 to 2,806 square feet.